Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby

The other day baby slept on me again on my shoulders. It is so fun to have her sleeping on me as she was really tired. Usually when she starts to rub her eyes and when she walk like one kind in a mabuk way means she need to sleep really soon. Since I was the only one at the back seat, she was just sitting down quietly then I look and her wan oink oink she just look at me so cutely and I carried her and put her on my shoulders and that was it, her system shutdown :P I gave her 2 short songs and did a little humming for her as she slept. Its really nice feeling to carry the baby and let her sleep on me. People say its training which is true, and they added that I will be a good father. Is that question true? That I have to find out one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home