Wednesday, July 09, 2008

AS400 n Worship

Today our latest as400 system arrive. It is the power 6 as400 which is extremely expensive. If I am not wrong it is around 2 mill+ as the specs is way far and better to all the as400 systems I have seen in my working life. I have a picture but will only upload it later time as I have to switch to another PC to upload the picture.

Yesterday was cg and while I was still working, Kevin SMS me to ask me to cover him for worship and I was a little reluctant to do it as it is not my turn. But since it was like last minute I knew I had to do it for him. Then here comes my sister calling me telling me to do welcome too and when I knew enough is enough I told her I didn't want to do welcome.

I came back from work at 6pm and started to search thru all my songs of worship that I did last time and there were songs that I knew it was good and it connects well so I wanted to use the worship sheets,but I could not find it. So in the end I took 1 set and I started to practice and I practice with no heart. Did like half hearted only as I was tired that is why I didn't feel like doing it either. But when I started to go thru the rest of the songs, the Song 'Yesus Tuhan' was something that hit me and I knew it was the sheet I had to take.

Our Land is currently uncertain of what is happening so I decided to practice the song. Actually I practice all the song and I could connect well but I kept on playing that song as I have to say when practice, you can do any vocals you want and honest it was really nice and I was kind of motivated to do the worship too. It was then my friend bug me to do a little vocals and I decided to do that song for my friend. But before I left my house, I told God to help me out during worship and I went to have KFC for dinner thinking that was the fastest dinner I could take which was a major mistake.

Started of worship I decided to pray and got everyone to pray for them self (to ask 4 forgiveness for sin, take away tired bodies, prepare heart, put all down before God) and I prayed a little and started into worship. Honest 1st song was BAD as it was due to KFC and also a little tone deaf as I was tired. So I skip to next song and it went on smooth and when it reach the song for our land, I decided to let the song become vocals only which actually sounded quite nice as everyone chips in their vocals to sing for God. The last part of worship was bridge of 'Thru it all' and after that I started to pray for our land, cg leaders who are there (Kayz + Wife + Gab + Liz) and also CG members.




4 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

*wonder who is the one who bug for songs* Teacher,do we need to shoo he/she off? teacher didn't use shieldtox that day??

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

its the person who ask wonder who ask for song :p

yeah we shud ask the person to pay rm10K for that good song

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

lolx..Bingo ><

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

bingo is a game i tink :P

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home