Friday, July 04, 2008

So Slow

Darn running a windows in my vmware is so freaking slow. For my windows to boot up nicely, it takes at least 15minutes. Really slow like turtle. I wish I have my office CPU to run the booting so that it will boot up faster. In office I don't even see the lag time in booting up. Its like real time.

Anyway I manage to solve an issue regarding TM server as our network is so high end that it is not connected with one another and I had to crack my head to wonder how to do the configuration so that the TM could update and in the end it did update. Did learn something new today from that.

Anyway my office mate called me just now and ask me if I did any configuration to any hardware and I said no and my question was what happen? Then he told me all the PC cannot access the Internet. Its weird as I was the last 1 to leave, the Internet was still working fine. I guess modem's are like pc's if you keep it on too long and don't restart it, it will sing twinkle twinkle little star :P

Time for me to eat my icecream!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

lolx.ur blog is always interesting and cute ya knw. always paint a smile on my face. modem will sing twinkle twinkle lil star? hahah. the singing will surely not nice,unlike Jason tch's voice. *miss tch singing on twinkle twinkle lil star* lolx.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

u knw how my twinkle little star sounds like meh?

my blog is cute? of course :P

10:13 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

tch no 5 is too action!! dowan to fren u :P

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

tchno5 is not action la. Its only u

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home