Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Line Issue (Part 2)

As I mention the other day the line from PJ to KL was down. The final story was it is due to the modem that went down. Not only that, the encryptor actually is so powerful that it could even mess the router configuration. Anyway I was in KL for the whole day and I was practically doing NOTHING there. But I manage to catch up with a friend of mine for lunch. Not only that I started talking to this person called 'Bean'. She is working as a trainee in SL KL. Quite a chatty kid and a really tall kid too. I knew I was not productive in KL. We had to share 1 pc, do nothing, yack around and really waste a lot of time there. The conclusion is, don't use devices that can mess up anything you don't know how to check or do :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home