Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mango

On 1 of the days I decided to climb my fence to sniff out the mango to see if the mango is ripe. But it wasnt and I knew it will take at least another 3 more weeks before I can harvest it. I have 3 mangoes up in my tree. But on Tuesday when I look up I saw 2 left and I was thinking someone stole my mango. But when I look into the drain there it was lying there. I guess the squirrel decided to try its lucky but didn't manage to get it. Anyway originally I have 5 mangoes, but 2 of it was taken my the squirrel, but I don't mind, I hope you had a good meal out of it Mr / Mrs Squirrel. My other mango drop on the next day too and this 1 was not ripe at all so I threw it away. Anyway the mango that I ate, was semi ripe. Some part was sweet, some not so sweet some was sour. You can practically see the 3 different colors in my mango.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

teacher,me want mango *merajuk*..dowan cane cane!! lolx..

so kind and sweet of u.. mr and mrs squirrel must be thanking u alot huh.. wat abt baby squirrels??lolx..

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

they thank by leaving empty and broken mango on the floor...hahaha :p

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home