Thursday, June 19, 2008

QSA

Thursday was a long day for me in work. I still remember that the whole day was nothing about work but all about meeting. IT was meeting at 10am then we had 2 hours meeting, then configuration of the hardware then it was lunch and it was meeting once again at 3pm. This time was meeting with QSA from Singapore.

I have to say I really enjoyed the meeting as in my work I can meet Singaporeans to do my PnP (policy and procedure) and there is a nice feeling as they are really well equip and by checking out their cards, you know they are really experience. It was a guy (David) and girl (Cordelia) and they are really nice people and professional. Among the experience they have behind them is CISSP, CISA, QSA, ITIL, QPASP.

I believe by working with different type of people who are more experience just fired me up in my work once again. I will actually be working indirectly with them as my PnP that I have done will be read by them and certified by them and if there is any weakness in my PnP they will send the correction to my boss so that I can enhance my PnP. I really thank God for this opening for me to work with them. I feel as in my harga is even more now as QSA is doing a lot of this certification (PCI Certification I think) for other companies from other countries. This is really a chance for me to grab to make myself more experience. I have to say they look good too especially the girl :P So am I motivated to work harder? YES!! WHY? Because I can start to add more experience and I get to interact with new people in my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home