Saturday, June 21, 2008

Now I Truly Understand

Today as I was in church I was ushering and today church really had a lot of people coming as it was the revival meeting 2nd last day. It was pack till the gallery. Now what I want to share is during worship we sang 'Draw Me Close To You'. As I was busy doing Ushering while in worship, I just sang the songs like normal as I had to assist people and etc.

But once I manage to settle down and when people started to sit upstairs, I mange to grab some time to worship God and as we sang Draw Me Close To You only I really let the words sink deep into my heart and I started to tear. Aunty Stef actually asked ppl to get on their knees as they sang the song but since I'm ushering I could not kneel and also my body was a little weak today as I am having flu. My back was aching a little too. But even at the place I was leaning, God was still there.

Actually every song has its own meaning. Its words are really meaningful if u really meditate on those words. There was once I pray that it didn't matter how the musicians played the song or might be error but its the song and the Heart Of Worship that will make the difference and that is the UTTERLY MOST IMPORTANT. My final words are, don't go to church late, go early and join the worship to prepare yourself for the message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home