Friday, June 20, 2008

Mad Day

Work today is MADNESS. I have to say I enjoyed the morning and the lunch time but things started to change when I was to go to KL. I was there to Set up the encryptor for KL site but things were smooth for 15minutes before everything went upside down. The line suddenly got disconnected and we had to fall back to the original fixing. It was worst for me as they screwed the connection so tight that it was not possible for me to use my hands to unscrew the connection. I had to use a screwdriver and pliers as it was really tight.

Not only that, once we fall back the line was still down and we didn't know what to do and we did what we know which is restart the router and modem but to no avail that the line came up back. It was quite weird as most of the time after a fall back and restart will do the trick towards everything. But this time was not. I really felt weird and 'Aunty' and H did come and ask me what is happening and I had to explain to them what was happening but in the end we had something to blame on which is telekom.

I was in KL from 1pm till 8pm yesterday as we were trying all ways to up the line but really there was nothing we can do and the part I hated most was when telekom twisted my WORDS saying that I say the line was ok and they told that to Mr NG. I was freaking unhappy especially when SOMEONE twist my words. But then again you know those fellas who work in telekom even though they cannot talk English they want to talk in English and boy their BM is not even any better. Even when I read to them the error they think it was ok and I don't think they even know what on earth is 'destination host unreachable'. They even ask me to restart the modem so many times thinking that it will work and I told them off that I did that so many times.

Anyway I left at 8pm and was caught in the jam as there was a lorry that broke down on the right hand side of the lane in a 2 lane road. So it was a time in the road that was well spend.I reach pj nearly 9pm as I decided to take a slow drive as I was really tired myself. I felt really unhappy working today and really burn out today. Even when I answered Mr NG calls from DC, I didnt have like that much energy to talk as I kind of lost my mood. But guess what? Till today the line is still down and lets just watch for more update on the line issue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home