Saturday, June 28, 2008

Testimony Time

For the whole of last week it was Revival Meeting in DUMC. I was there from Monday till Thursday, Sat, Sun and Monday which was the last day. I have to say the meeting was really worth going. I have to say that the 2 weeks before Revival Meeting was really a mad time for me as I was rushing to do my PnP (Policy & Procedure) every night after office hour and I will sleep like around 11-12 nearly everyday. When I am really tired, I will crash in earlier. I was actually really burn out at work and started to loose it for office. I felt like wanting to resign and didn't feel the belonging in the office. Even some of my office friends ask me why I didn't really smile that much on that week that I did my PnP and I told them I was tired (physically and mentally)

On Monday I decided to go for the meeting and I came back and I had something to eat then went off for the meeting. On Monday when I was there, I was quite fired up when I saw the people started to pray on the side and I decided myself to tune to the spirit and I started to pray from where I sat. And instantly I knew God's strong presence is there as I started to tear even before the start of worship. I have to say the worship is really good as it is back to basics which is only acoustic guitar. But I knew God was there and God really move mightily the whole night.

On Tuesday, I came back early and sleep as I was tired due to the day before meeting. I actually slept for an hour + and when it was time to wake up the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak. But I still force my way to the toilet, took a bath and took some light food and went to the meeting. I went there feeling tired still but I tried to keep awake and during prayer, Pr say it was the day to renew Joy and etc etc for people and I knew I no longer had joy so I asked God to renew my joy and I didn't really feel the instant joy, but the next day in office JOY WAS BACK ONCE AGAIN. I was my old self once again

On Wednesday I was there, but as the prayer was not really got to do with me, I left earlier. But God was still there. Thursday was the same. Didn't attend on Friday as I have to work.

On Saturday was a really trial day for me as I woke up and I knew I had flu. Body was weak. And my legs were aching. But I thank God my nose was not leaking like pipe water. And God' know the best, my ushering place was on the side and there is where the staircase is. I decided to lean on the staircase once a while when I didn't feel the energy in me. Please do read my writing on 'Now I Truly Understand' dated on the 21st of June as it was part of the experience for me.

On Sunday, my legs was a little better but my back started to ache. And when I touch my back its pain. Its really aching. My flu was not any better on that day. I decided to do some cleaning up in my house and after watching Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian I then only decided to rest at 245pm and till 430 pm. I then woke up, knowing that I will be attending the meeting at night I started to iron my clothes and do as much as I can to prepare for the week. After a while later it started to pour so heavy! I was honestly happy as I don't have to water my dad's orchid for at least a couple of days and it will be a nice sleep at night as it will be really cool. But at the same time, I told God in my heart, let the rain stop when you know the best time. During prayer, I ask God to heal my flu and slowly or can I say I manage to breath nicely once again using both airways and I told God that at night please heal my back.

That night when I slept, I didn't really sleep that well. I don't really know why either and on Monday I was late to work a little as I feel a little sick and weak. When I was there my Biggest boss was there as the KL line had some issues. Anyway after checking with Mr Ng on the line status, I had to go KL and when I was driving, my little so called not so well was getting better and I was back to normal when I was in KL. During lunch time, Dr Tham (DUMC) sms me to ask me if I could usher and I didn't reply the sms but deep down I wanted to usher to serve the people. At 4pm + I started to feel a little down as I really wanted to attend the last revival meeting as it was Pr Dr Philip Lyn. I wanted to hear what he has to say that night. At 530pm when everyone started to go home, I went for tea at the shop near by and feeling a little down as I was still stuck in KL. I know that KL jam is madness and I wont be able to make it for church and also ushering. After a while of drinking the 1st call came and it was from my Hp shop telling me that my HP was back. My mood started to pick up a little. Next thing I know, telekom change the modem at PJ site and after testing I manage to go back home at around 550pm and when I was driving home, I was shocked to find KL road quite empty and I was so so happy. I knew I can make it on time to church and I will collect my HP 1st.

So in the end I manage to collect my HP, Switch my HP, go to church and become and usher and serve the very best. I had to really help out more as most of the ushers were kids (secondary school I think) and they don't really know what to do or even how to help people find empty seats. Even though I had to do more than my side, I count it as worth every cent. I also thank God that he manage to sustain me as I didn't have anything to eat during that night. I mange to sit beside Hang Lan and also her daughter Lizzie. She is one cute kid too. I actually sat on the stairs as it was a better view and that I could watch around wat is happening and actually people even ask me where is the toilet when I was sitting on the floor.



So what I thank God for?

1. Revival Meeting
2. Restoring The Joy
3. Healing my flu + backache
4. Letting me leave KL without much jam
5. My handphone came back
6. Allowing me to serve those who were in church on Monday
7. Sustaining me for whole week


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home