Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just The Other Day

My friend was having a tough time in life and from my friends blog I knew something happen and I decided to drop my friend an email and my friend told me the problem my friend was facing. And when I saw the long reply I took some time to reply my friend and when I was writing the email, My head was not really thinking and I just wrote.

And my friend then later reply that my mail was timely and it hit my friend on the spot. Now the true part is this, when God gives wisdom when it is talking / mailing people. The thing is when I am in this mode, I don't know what I am talking or what I am writing but it comes out and it will touch the hearts of people. How does that happen. Only 1 answer, God can do all things thru us for the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home