Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Blues

Monday was not really an happening day to work. Had to go KL today and I had to wake up earlier to take the LRT to KL. Decided not to drive as I know driving into the city in the morning will be madness. I had to wake up earlier and park in KJ lrt station and be sardine in the LRT. After the fuel hike, the amount of people taking the LRT is 'WOW'. I am wondering why the trains with 3 carriages will only arrive next year too. They really need it now. As I took the LRT form KJ, by the 4/5 station it was already full to the max. Once it is full the rest of the station don't even have to come in anymore.

Work in KL was ok as we were so called sitting there doing nothing but to make sure the KL site is working fine 100% and when I saw my boss email about the items needed my QSA by Tuesday, I was thinking its not possible. Had to rush back to PJ and start to do my work. Work was OT that day as we had meeting at 6pm to prepare ourself for QSA visit on Tuesday and Wednesday. We were having discussion on so many things especially my Physical Access PnP. I had to remodify some of the parts of my PnP. Was extremely drain out on Monday and went home, had a light dinner and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home