Wednesday, July 02, 2008

QSA

QSA was here to audit on Tuesday and Wednesday. Welcome David & Cordelia, our auditors from Singapore. Tuesday was the interview from Cordelia to me about the Physical Access and other questions about the policy in the DC. Honest this girl is really soft spoken, pleasant and she is really different. From the 1st meeting that I met her in KPMG, I knew this girl was not any ordinary girl. I guess she knew I didn't know much so when her questions got to hard, she will give me some examples together with David. Thanks guys and I know that some of my answers didn't really tally with what it suppose to be :P

I was officially their driver on Tuesday as I pick them up from 1U at around 845 in the morning. I guess they had to really wake up early as they were staying in KL and they had to take a taxi to the place and I really wonder if they had enough sleep. Anyway on the way to office was full of conversation about nearly everything and when I nearly reach office my conversation with Cordelia...


Cordelia : Is this Hillsongs (I drove different car on Tuesyday)?
Me: Yeah it is , wait how you know its Hillsongs?
Cordelia : I listen to their songs too.
Me : So you are a Christian?
Cordelia : Yeah and I think you are too
Me : Yeah I am, some time for me to prob more, which church you go too?
Cordelia : City Harvest
Me: Wow, isn't that quite far off as it is near the other course way?
Cordelia : In Singapore, no where is too far.
(All 3 in the car started to laugh)

That was when I knew why this girl is so different and I was even more willing to help as she is a Christian. I am not trying to be religion bias, but when I know someone is a Christian I will tend to do more for them. Since they don't have transport it is ok to bless others as there no harm in doing that..

Me : I heard to get a seat in City Harvest, you need to go really early.
Cordelia : Not really, you still can get a seat. Its the youth that usually will go early as they have more time.
Me: Yeah I guess working adults have less time huh?
Cordelia : Yeah.


Anyway I had to rush off to Kl after sending them to PJ to attend a meeting which is quite a waste of my time :P Was there nearly the whole day. I was shocked when their meeting was full of food. Most of the meetings that I attend is without food but this 1 is with food and drinks. As I was in KL, I manage to meet some of my aeon mates for a drink. After that it was back to testing the system with Mr Ng and since the programmer took too long, I had to go check what that dude was doing and when I walk thru the door, didn't look at Dave & Cordelia, they said hi to me and I told them we will go back together. After testing it was time to go home and I was their official driver again to send them back to KPMG tower and we talk about different things. I know I will see you all again. I don't mind being your drivers too. And if you all wondering if I am up on this girl? No I am not, I just respect them with their qualification that they have and also there is no harm being their friends as work is work, enjoy is enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home