Friday, July 11, 2008

Linux & Dinner

Today when I reach office all I wanted to do is learn new stuff and do as much testing to learn as much as I can with the help of the Internet. I dare to say I am really bless as the Internet in office is always there and I can learn / download stuff for my testing which is actually a good for me more :P the reason why I say that is I leave my pc on 24hrs, I use company elec and Internet to download and I also learn using their appliance :P

Anyway currently working on Ubuntu Server ver 8 and also trying my hands out on Red Hat hopefully by next week. Ubuntu server to me is quite hard as there is no GUI and I have to find ways to learn the commands. But I did learn some new stuff today. I will have to continue to do more testing and I wish I really have more time for it. Not only that, I install Ubuntu Desktop but I didn't have the time to play with it too. All I did is update the system only :p So Linux boy will be coming soon to learn even more from Ubuntu, Fedora and Red Hat

Dinner was in SS4 today and we had 4 dishes. Food was good and yummy. Baby was with us too and she slept off on my shoulders in the car. She was really tired and when she sat in the car she was really quiet till I carried her and put her on my shoulders. Overall the day was tiring and I need to get my rest really soon.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home