Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Me Recording?

The other when I was chatting with my friend, my friend told me this,
"can you record some of your songs and send it to me so that I can listen to it over and over again?"


My reply was this
"if you hear the albums that I gave you its the same"


Now the thing is, I know worship is special in its own way and if we can hit the right tune (use our type of playing to worship God) its still worship to God. Not only that, we still encounter God as it is the heart of Worship and it depends on our heart. So back to shall I record? Well I will give it a try for a song and see how it sounds like. I wish I have a mini studio so that I can do a clearer recording but never mind my SE K810I will be my recorder :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

*sob sob* tch not fair,record for others,didnt send me a copy,dowan go sch adi *merajuk*

Just wondering, I thought I was the one who asked u to record huh.. Lolx..

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

i nv record for others also. simply say wan la u..

yeah ur the 1...ur nottie student and if u dont go to school just bar u from taking exam :P

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

tch ah,u try to use video record,see how it works k.. sob sob....... cant get to hear tch's vocals... sigh..

12:32 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

dowan i told u that the thing is not clear so no matter how i record also wont be clear

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home