Friday, August 01, 2008

Work Is Quite Bad

Work is really bad now. I am an SA and I need to create user IDs but the thing is no 1 tell me which ID I need to create. A simple example is like they send me the user ID creation yesterday evening and I manage to do most of it. Then the best part is they nv tell me to tie the ID to which menu (AS400). So the user kept on rushing me and telling me they want their ID so they can log in and check. Its crap as if u have an ID but no menu you see command line only.

The next thing I know is I need to create application server and I rules ID also. All of this info is not told to me earlier and they told the training will be today. And not only I have to learn, those users kept on pushing me for the as400 ID which I honestly was getting work out and was really tired as everyone wanted a piece of me.

Anyway now still in office while blogging. Waiting for my friend to finish creating the ID then I will collect all the forms then go home and rest. I really need my rest as tomorrow is my cg retreat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home