Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CG Retreat Coming Soon

Yey are the words of my mouth. This week we will be heading towards Fraser's Hill for CG retreat and I am so excited over this trip as I really need a break from work. I have been working from the start of the year till today as after I resign from Aeon, I didn't have any rest at all. Straight into the next Monday I was already starting my new job in SL.

Well I guess retreat will be fun and it will be refreshing and I wish that the retreat will be longer in days as it is only 2days 1 night. But no matter what, I will make sure I am well rested this week and will enjoy my time up there with my cg mates with all the activities that we have and also the most important thing which is to encounter God in a really special way.

So Lord, I pray and ask that you will be so real to us even when we are there, I will take up to do at least 1 worship or if it is 2 also can wan :) Lead me as I lead the rest into a time of worship that you will come sweep us off our feet in a really special way in and that you will have a word of the season for every single one of us in the highlands. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home