Saturday, August 09, 2008

Pioneer Workbook

Long Long Time Ago When I was still a kid, I was in the Royal Rangers. I started out in the buckuroos and I actually did quit for quite some time before some of the commanders came to visit my family to check out why I stop attending.

I did go back to the Royal Rangers and started off in the Pioneers. I remember I did graduate from one level and manage to get a badge but I didn't take the badge as I stop attending once again. But I remember that I did went for a camp once with my friends. It was really fun. I still remember it was held in a school and the school has a very very big field. There was a game that we had to catch life chickens on the field as games and there are so many of us running around the field. The night before that was also some Indian Concert in the field which made a lot of noise and we (our group) didn't sleep till like 2am in the morning and we chat with some of the commanders.

Royal Rangers is fun if you can really love to do out door things like camping and etc. There are a lot of badges to be earn from there.


Pioneer Workbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home