Friday, August 08, 2008

I hate It

Honest I hate it when people talk to me crap which I hate to hear. I mean crap up to certain level is ok and can be tolerated by me. But if once u come and talk other shits (have to be rude), I will surely hit back. I had some conversation with my cousin yesterday and some of the words that my cousin spoke was really not what I expect to hear.

The worst part is when she hantam one of my cousins in a manner that I didn't like. The words that she use can actually bring death to a person and also fights if my other cousin is here. Even if there is a dislike towards one another, one thing for sure, we are all still cousins no matter you like it or not. That was my final words I told my cousin 'no matter what we are still cousins'. I mean if her husband can say relatives are important then how can 1 person say something and another say the different thing?

There are other things which I had to put up with when I was with them in Ikea. It was more of a trying to learn patients for me but I think I could not that those type of words. Honest cousin, if you have nothing nice to say, don't even say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home