Thursday, August 28, 2008

Really Burn Out

Work is eating into me more than 100%. I thank God for technical skills and understanding and also conceptual mind set that I have. But at times I don't know why those stupid people like to threaten me or my dudes. Guess what? I don't care if you guys threaten us. We all the time do our best. Even today I didn't have time to do my work as I have to assist so many users and I manage to pickup some skills by doing testing which ate A LOT OF MY TIME. But its my secret now. I kind of know what happen (Boss if your reading its nothing got to do with as400 :P). Anyway after fixing 1 crap another crap came which was the AS400 cannot connect. That was the worst part and I kept on receiving calls from different people. Its like doing support for my own self and at the same time helping others at the same time. Today I have to stay back to do line testing AGAIN. Lets wait and see from now. One thing for sure, Friday got meeting with BOSS.

So equation as below

meeting = cannot go back early liao lor

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

New equation??

Gosh, so many formulae to remeber and got new equation coming up! sad!!

Anyway give n take during working k.. don push urself so harsh till fall sick ya.. take good care always. *hugs*

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

of course its exam question.

nope i will not push myself but i will punish those dumb programmers

yey *evil evil*

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home