Friday, August 29, 2008

I Hate Liars

One thing for sure, I hate those liars frm my current company who are programmers. I don't know why they always like to lie their way out to get their work done. I don't know that if they know that if they continue to lie surely they will go to hell (YES I MEAN IT).

Wonder whats happening? This is the story. On Monday 1 fella called Peggy drop me a main asking me to create the ID and etc. The email was sent to me on Monday 645pm. I did see the mail on Monday evening But I was extremely tired as I was helping the others solve some weird issues over the 1st project. Anyway Tuesday was no better day as the issue from Monday spill over Tuesday and we had a Mastercard Visitor on Tuesday. And Tuesday still have to fix some crap. On Tuesday I was there till 7pm+. After that I went home sick!

Wed I was on MC as I was sick. Then today some of those programmers complain that they send their request LAST WEEK and till today no news. But only once back to work only I created the ID. So When I finish, I came out and told my friend in loud voice not to ask me about their ID anymore as ALL HAS BEEN DONE. I wanted to make it clear to the programmers, if they make my life hard, I promise them they will surely feel it even hotter. Remember programmers, you need US, we DON'T NEED YOU. Just when I thought you all are good, now I know how hopeless you all are.
  1. Who FIX BUGS IN PRODUCTION?
  2. Who after FIXING BUGS STILL FAIL TO RUN ON PRODUCTION?
  3. WHO CANNOT FINISH PROJECT ON TIME YET GO HOME EARLY AND YACK A LOT?
  4. Who do you think you are when you need help as we need to assist you 1st?
  5. YOUR PROGRAM SUCK TO THE MAX
  6. And you guys are so dumb that if we ask you what does your program do and you tell us you don't know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home