Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Thats It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest if there is really a good job offer surely I will leave SILVERLAKE. I am starting to feel the heat and my boss dare to ask me why my face so pucat? I am trying to get ur DAMM PCI done ok. Not only that, I have to still do normal support and etc and with extra people bugging me like dogs I really don't know what I should do. Even though I work so hard, time is always against me. Nope I don't play around when I work, yeah I do but when it comes to focus I put my level best in and yet there is still not enough level best. They know I / we got so much to handle yet they still don't want to hire more people to help out.

Sometimes I feel I am more worth that my current pay. At least one thing for sure when people ask me what I am doing, I don't tell them I DON'T KNOW. The best joke is really on programmers. I really have enough of them. I guess every 1 there know I am not that easy to handle and I dare to challenge them. I don't know why at times I help them but I get myself into trouble. But guess what programmers? Your nice time with me has just ended today and if you don't perform what I want by FRIDAY, you guys are total fried. All access that you will stop straight away. Challenge me and see you will truly suffer. I don't care if you complain about me to the MD, as I am just executing my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home