Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bonuslink & Real Rewards

I guess most of you have both of the cards I mention on the title. I pump 2 types of petrol which is petronas and also shell and also use the cards to get some points for some of the purchases made in selected stores. But one thing I found out. Bonuslink card when you pump at shell, at times they don't really take in the transaction or shall I say some of the transaction will go lost. I notice that quite often when I pump shell petrol station.

Well it does not really matter as I don't pump that much and I don't really get that many points. As you all know I just need around rm30 of petrol for a single week for work (thats minus sat+sun,4 work purposes only). So means the max I need for a month is only rm150 (count a little extra).

Even though the drop of petrol price by 15cents, I get only a little bit extra which is 0.6litters more which is equal to a bottle of kickapoo (600ml). I mean come on with that how far can I go? Anyway to get back the 15+ litters that I can get last time I need rm40, but I don't bother to pump that much. I just pump when I am running out.

Ooops running out of topic, anyway back to the points, I hope next time when I pump none of my points will go missing :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home