Monday, September 01, 2008

Drop In Center

Was In Drop In Center yesterday to help them out with their Merdeka Event. Was there around 3pm+ and started out by helping to fix the tents. After the tents was time to prac some guitar with my leader as I was doing worship. This time around we have 10 people from our cg to help out while another 5 was from another cg. We thank the 5 who decided to turn out to help for this event.

So here goes the start of the event, we played welcome, then it was worship by me and a little sharing and it was makan time. But worship 1st song I was strong but after on the 2nd song, I crash as I cannot remember the chords. Best part was I was plug up to the amp. So I tried my level best to remember what I could and still continue to strum when I can. Really paiseh, shows that I really need to prac more songs now. Not only that I want to make my guitar sound even nicer so I guess everyday I have to spend time strumming it often to make it really mellow.

Then it was dinner time we all went for bak kut teh near by drop in center. And after that it was time to go home. But the thing I wanted to share is that it drizzle when we were under the tents while waiting to hit 5pm. Then as I led in prayer, the drizzle then suddenly stop instantly. I was great cause God knows with rain susah lor!

Next thing I have to say, I took all the pics with my hp cam. When it is bright there isnt any problem but when it is darker with flash, it it still dark! I guess I really need to read the manual about how to get the picture to be brighter. Or is this standard to be dark? If it is *sigh*


Kay Yeow Sharing

Some Tree in Drop In Center

Lucky Draw Prizes


Makan Time


Tapau Of Extra Food


Dinner Time (My Table)


Dinner Time (Other Table)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home