Monday, September 08, 2008

A Day Without You

Mr Ng, honest without you today was really hard for me man esp when it came to as400. The whole day I was just doing that green machine! I don't know why as400 is so hard! Its like got some bug in the system. Refuse to let me do this and that! So irritating!

Anyway story of what happen today. Went to office and had my mind set to do 1 thing and clear it up by today which was PCI but in the end I was in the server room @ 10am starting to do all the as400 stuff. Worst was I really don't understand what on earth they were trying to tell me since I am not all knowing of as400 (very very basic I know only ler). So I had to send back the email to the programmers to ask them for help and LUCKY got some programmer there that could help me. In the process I got Tia, Guok Yan, Christine to help me out. After that came Nazrul and also Jason Hew and Mr Ng. Shows that as400 don't like me lor. I manage to get the easier parts sorted out but that took me hours also.

Anyway in the end after some experimenting on the system by Nazrul, Jack and I, we manage to change that stuff that we got stuck with and everyone told us we need to change it file by file! If I really do that, I won't be back home even now. Inside all the Library there are so many kids file inside and some can be as much as 400+ files. So I was stuck inside the server room the whole day and after coming out Boss called me and ask me the IP address of the projects and Suddenly I total Blur I could not remember what are the octets. Gave him wrong IP address and Had to call him back to give him back the correct 1. Really tiring day today. Tomorrow will be the same I guess as it will be another long day of suffering :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home