Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just A Bunch Of Liars

Peggy FROM SILVERLAKE. I would appreciate if you stop lying about we are not helping you out and if you have problem reading numbers which is on the clock I believe you should go back to school and relearn 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

I can't believe that yesterday that I went home at around 8pm, she dare to tell my boss that she chase me till 930pm. I mean I was not even there to be chase. I was already back home eating my dinner. So what is there to chase? Maybe you were being chase by a ghost and you didn't even realize that.

Honest You programmers sucks. I see your system boy its really bad and it always cause so much problems all the time. And since you cannot finish your program on time you blame the DC that we cause you to be kick out of your system? Please get your facts right. I don't even do anything to you guys yet. I can if I want to which is totally ban you out of the system. So please don't try my patients. I know at the same time your english boy is it just too easy to understand. Please attend some classes to improve to do you just good so that you can send nicer mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home