Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today

Yey today is holiday. But the sad case thing is even though it is a holiday I still need to go KL site to fix all their pc and make sure all of the stuff is working nicely before I leave. I really made sure all is done before I went home. While at the same time they still were having some ATM issues which I had to look into coz most of the time my friends will call me for help.

Anyway after work as I was walking to the LRT station, I notice a guy who looks like extremely blur but I didn't bother and next thing he was on my side and said this "excuse me I would like to go Kelana Jaya Lrt which way should I go" (originally in Mandrin). So since my mandrin is quite bad so I told him "follow me" and we headed to the LRT station and even started talking. He is Jason too and he is currently studying in IMU and he asked me where I was studying and I just laugh and told him that I am working for 2 years.

I even waited for him as he top up his touch and go at the counter as I was not rushing and had to make sure he boarded the right train to KL Sentral. On the way we were still talking about a few small things and as the train reach KL Sentral, I told him it was his stop and he thank me and said this "without you I believe I will be really lost" and my reply to him "your most welcome and all the best"

At least I manage to assist someone who appreciate it well. Thanks Bro, all the best in your studies and do your best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home