Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chocos!

Since Mr Ng was in Bangkok be return with chocolates for us today. Thanks Mr Ng. I haven't eaten any of them yet though, will keep in the fridge and chill it then I will start eating it really soon. I guess most of you know I am a sweet tooth kid so yeah I love chocos, ice cream, coke, cakes and you name it I love it :P I even ate banana split for dessert today :P

The other day when I was having lunch with my friend and I ordered icecream, my friend said this to me 'you really love ice cream' and my friend started to giggle and I say yeah still small boy so what to do?


Chocos!

Choco Wrapper

4 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

ice-creammmmmmm~!!!
hey have i eaten ice-cream with you before? heheh!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

nope sis u havent eaten icecream before. but we got eat mamak before :P more than that cannot remember ler

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey!! school provides ice-cream and chocos.. So thrilled currently,me will be going to sch daily dy!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

none for u...too bad...anyway u decided to leave school the other day so ur out of school already!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home