Monday, September 22, 2008

My Guitars

Attach are my 2 guitars taken together. Had nothing to do the other day so I thought I wanted to play ""One Way" on different frets and the only guitar I could do that on was my Hofma. I manage to modify the Neck a little and it is now not so hard to play. But I got to change all the strings as the tone has flown away. Tone is really awful man. Both these guitars have been brought and use for many stuff in their life with me. Hofma went to many mission trips and also at times to Carey Island. The other guitar has been used for Christmas Presentation and also the latest was Street Ministry Merdeka Celebration. Which guitar I like? Still my A&L guitar as it has the tone that is really sweet. But Hofma has a normal sound but you can play more Chords on it as I can reach nearly to the end of the frets. Anyway both guitars are Semi A's




Forgive the background which is messy :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home