Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Money?

Actually as I work in SL, if lets say everyday I can work till 930pm I will be able to get rm40 on meal allowance. And if lets say I work 5days means I will get extra rm200 for food. And if I work for 1 month I will get extra rm800. With this extra boy I can be able to use the money for other things and also my savings. Ok lets say I only do 4 days which is rm160 and a month I can get rm640.

But the question now is, is it worth it to work till 930 everyday when actually I have too coz the amount of work that I have is madness. This week I have to redo all the forms and put them into order, put all reference numbers on all forms, prepare my PCI (PnP, documentations and etc) ready before my S'pore gf come and check me out once again, office work and many others that are still pending. I guess when my parents were away, I should have stayed in office more till I finish my work and from there I believe I can have a higher salary for that month. But I didn't. Now regret a little but as my friend told me, don't regret. I guess our life is not only about work but about other things which is people's life (not talking bf/gf) and doing the things that we like (hobby). So should I stay back and work really hard to get the extra or should I just come back at 530pm? I guess like I always say, stay tune for more answers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home