Monday, September 29, 2008

Guitar Effects

I am starting to wanting to play even better and I am not that good yet, but I believe with the amount of time I spend on my guitar everyday, I will be there ONE DAY. But how long does it take to be that day? Very Long. I guess I just need to practice everyday to be there. But I guess it will be worth it coz being able to play something is better than being able not to play anything. Nope I am not trying to be Super Guitarist. Anyway starting to want to try my hands on guitar effects. like below. But I know to have guitar effects, I will need an preamp. All will cost money. Heard that AD8 is around 1.5K, GT10 is around 2K and GT8 is no longer in the market. But I hope to get some 2nd hand stuff which wont cost a bomb into my pocket. AD is more for acoustic but I know that using GT8 or GT10 you can plug in the acoustic guitar too which will sound sweet. Should I or should I not buy? I really don't know :P




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home