Saturday, October 04, 2008

Congrats Lili

Was in Melaka on Saturday. Want to say congrats to Lili who got married to Bryan. It has been a while since I saw Lili and Bryan. the last time was when all of us including Kevin and my sis went to have breakfast at TTDI. That was the 1st time I met Bryan. He is a good kid and he has a great girl. Anyway my sis, Kevin and I wanted to be there for Lili who came all the way from S'pore for my sisters wedding. Not only that, it is also for support from her as bro&sis in christ and also support from my older CG. Was nice to meet Siok Eng at the wedding too. Dinner was ok but the traffic was madness. From my hotel to dinner place was 45 minutes. It was like the whole world was in Melaka :P After dinner we headed to Lili's room to check out her pictures that she took. Boy she looks GOOD. She is really pretty and she is really photogenic. I wish I was that photogenic too :P

Not their Ring, Just Got It Off The Net


Wine During Dinner


Anyway stayed Avillion hotel and it was quite off from town. It is really hard to find around Melaka as most of the roads there are 1 way street only. It took us so freaking long to find the place and when after dinner it was so hard to find the way back to the hotel and God send us a Motorcycle dude who lead us back to our hotel. We finally reach our hotel at around 1230am and slept off.

Hotel Room


After dinner on the way home, we saw a satay celup shop on the road side and since my sis and Kevin haven't tried it before, we stop and had a couple of sticks before trying to head back to our hotel. It was so so only the food. Nothing to shout about.

Satay Celup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home