Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Not Worth Eating

Was in The Curve the other day which was the 1st day of Raya. Went to eat at a shop called Just Desserts. All I can say, don't got as the food there is sucky. Thats my opinion. My parents ate their chicken rice and boy their chicken is horrible. It is not fresh and when you eat it you know it is going to be bad really soon. It has that type of not fresh taste. It is not cheap either. I had something like chapfun which u have rice and you have the soyasauce black chicken and that cost rm9+. Not really worth eating. Drinks there extremely expensive. Cheapest was water at 50cents but the rest of the drinks are from rm3.5 and above. So value for money is guarantee a NO. Worth going is a NO.

I guess now I will need to come out with some bench mark for the food that I eat :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home