Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tummy Ache

Aih today tummy not so well. Don't really know what was the reason. But it was not so serious so its still ok. Today I manage to finish all the documents for PCI. Tomorrow I need to do the prepo on other parts by making sure everything is in place and etc. Still got a lot more to do but I know I can do it. Yesterday I work till 10pm + and manage to clear most of it. But I would like to thank my friends that help me out to do the stuff too. Without you guys, with me alone surely I will die standing. Just the other day I was writing about working OT and etc, but after yesterday till 10pm and today till 830pm, I am feeling extremely tired 2day. I guess doing too much OT is not good for the body as it will just make it tired and weak too. So in the end money is not everything. I believe my s'pore gf will come this Friday and hopefully this time I won't have any grounds to kantoi anything. If I do kantoi thats it man. So still need to do more for the next 2 days to make sure all is in place.

Oh yeah I drop my handphone yesterday morning and my plastic cover crack. So to be the cheapskate way, I had to use the celotape to tape my plastic cover. I know that is the only way as the plastic cover will always crack so there is no need to buy a new plastic cover all the time.

Not only that, yesterday during lunch I met 2 of my friends. One from Aeon who is Goh Mui Cheng and other was my Secondary school mate, Stef. 2 girls at a single day? Yey! hahaha :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home