Thursday, October 09, 2008

Poor Me Again

Since parents are not around AGAIN, I had to eat alone. So since I was quite tired I decided not to buy dinner and ate the bread that I have at home and I found Tiny Teddy in the fridge that belongs to Belle. I have to say Tiny Teddy is really really nice cookie. I have to control myself from eating or else Belle wont have anything to eat but only the box left :P When my parents are not around I always have no idea to eat. It was worst from May till August when most of the time I will just eat indo mee my own style. That was why I was a little thinner. Must thank the stress that I have that time due to all the PnP that was needed to be done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

argh..Tiny teddy..so cute><

hor hor,why is it empty??

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

not only cute, but its really nice to eat...why empty?not empty yet ler.still got alot more

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home