Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Blue Car

I drive a blue proton wira to work everyday. This year it self my car took in around 3k of fixing up. It was 1.5K, 1K and one more round was around 300+. SO with this type of money use 2 do up the car, I am really hoping that the car will really be ok for the next couple of years or so. I will do my very best to take care or the car and make sure it is fed well with what ever is needed by the car from black oil, brake oil, battery water and etc so that it will last longer and that I don't have 2 keep on sending it to the workshop. Now my car after the tweaking of the distributor it has more power which is good and not good. Good in terms of when you speed you can sort of get the top speed and when you climb up any hill you don't really need to lower the gear that much. Acceleration wise is good.

But the side effects of tweaking the distributor is it will consume more petrol. Most of the time I take it easy on the car and try not to step on the paddle so hard. I just let the car drive as it wants and not put pressure on the car at all times. After filling up my car petrol last week with rm50 which is equal to 20.48 liters, ,my car has already travel 100km on my last top up and I believe I can drive at least another week (next week) with that amount of petrol. I am really trying to see if diff petrol can give me different mileage. I know Shell can, so let me finish my tank before I refill and give you guys the result once again on how many km I can drive.

But guess what? Today when I drove the car, the temp went up like normal and I notice that my radiator fan didn't spin. But I didn't panic as I have driven in this type of conditions before. I manage to reach church without the thing over heating but it did go up more than half. On Friday the car was fine and on Saturday the car decided to be nuts? Could it be the rain that was so heavy that cause my car to see stars? I really don't know but one thing I know, I need to send it for repairs once again. But if I can get it to work back then I guess I will not need to send for it to be repaired. I know it is either the motor that is gone or the switch is gone. It seems my car always have the same problem and I guess it is really time to change a new car really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home