Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Don't Sing Like Patrick Leong

Did a little song for my fren the other day over msn. My friend say I sound like Patrick Leong. But to me no I don't even sound near him. He is way a lot better than me. But once last time when Patrick was doing Silent Night as vocals warm up during Christmas, I sang it with him then Uncle Nat told me, hey you sound like Patrick and those who were around me just turn behind and look at me which are older ladies and Young Adults. Then being shy I say 'Yeah coz i train him :P'

I know my weakness as I still have some pitching problems. Still working on it to make it perfect. The other day, baby suddenly appear infront of my computer room and I decided to give her the way Patrick does his Forever on the Chorus and she just look at me and listen to the full chorus before leaving. Wonder she was saying 'wow' or 'what on earth is that noise!'. But one thing for sure, when she could not walk and she was only in months, I did songs for her and she will respond which means its GOOD! *selfpraise* I know that when she is cranky and she is off a little, music from my guitar will calm her down even though it is simple playing and that means God move in all types of worship that you have for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home