Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh nooooooooooo

Tomorrow and Friday will be the DAY of EXAM FOR ME. Auditor will come and do a walk thru tmr and for FRIDAY, I have to say this, MY ASS is on the LINE. The reason why I say that is coz the PCI (Payment Card Industry) which does certification for Mastercard & Visa will be on Friday and this day itself they will give us the certificate on that day too. So I really have to work extremely hard to make sure they will give us the certificate. If we fail to get the cert by Friday, I guess I will be on the chopping board. Really worried but I know what I have done so far and the rest I guess God you will really have to help me out. Hopefully my GF will come along as I want to see her the last time before we finish up the project. Please do pray for me especially for Friday. It is not only my ass is on the line but the rest of my friends too. But if you count the percentage, mine is the biggest pie :( But one thing for sure, if we do get the CERT on Friday, it will really do good on my next updated resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home