Sunday, November 02, 2008

Gathering

Today I had a gathering with my classmates after a long long while. It is nearly a year after we grad and only today we manage to meet up with one another but the only issue is the time was short and the table is really long. Not only that, as the President of the BIS group, I was late too thanks to my own classmate who was late. But the food was too much to eat and the amount of drinks that we had was free flow was madness. I believe I had 4 cups of ice lemon tea. I have to have my hats off for people who came all the way from S'pore. I really thank you guys for coming down. As for pictures, I will try to get the pictures then upload it on my blog if not just check out the facebook.






THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME AND MADE IT A SUCCESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home