Saturday, November 01, 2008

SL Programmers English Is So Bad

Just read to find out how good the programmers english is. In NO WAY I AM OFFENDING ANYONE. This email was written by a women Called Piggy.


Everyone one have it jobs. Be UNDERSTANDING and MORE REASONALE when executing you works considering other.

You SHOULD AWARE DC having NO Phone to communicate. We need to walk over and CALL the SECURITY by knock the DC-Operation room door to call you out.

BUT you can conveniently ENTER developer working area.

Just to share you with the time I spend to with you to get my access card:-

9:30 a.m – correct access card from you. You Not yet in. (Get DC-staff to pass the message: 4 persons from Tbank need the card).

3:30 p.m. – NO RESPONSE. Call you via phone. You saying ‘NOT RECEIVED’ my Request.

3:34 p.m. – Get Lionel to Re-SEND the Mail as Proof.

6:20 p.m. – Still NO RESPONSE. (go to DC – saw ThamWK request him to pass the message to you.)

7:30 p.m. – You ONLY Delivery 1 CARD only.

8:00 p.m. – Other team member need to PERSONALLY to SEE you to get the Access.

I knew you are busy, but other person also have their work. If you are a reasonably person you should able to feel how I feel after read the above.

This is an individual personally attitude, responsibility and job management issue of cause you are NOT REPORTED TO ME but this is you jobs.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you responded. I don’t want to continue to ARGUE b’cos we still need to continue to work together. Whether you like me or not.

I don’t want to cc to all bosses BUT HOPE you can be more co-operative and understand my purpose. Things are give and take.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...I never like to comment on people's English, but these English is even worse than my primary 6 standard...haha...

I always have a thought that programmers and IT people have better English than commercial people, but I guess I'm wrong in this fact...:)

Maybe IT people are, but I guess not for Malaysia IT people. Tell you the truth, I'm actually trying to figure out how can your colleague write reports? and if she did manage to write a full report, what is the reader's response :)

You know what, maybe you should write a corrective email highlighting all the mistakes :) please dont FORGET to carbon copy to all THE BOSSES...haha

Cheers,

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

this is the best so far i ever ever ever ever seen in my life.then rite got 1 mail she say 'haiyo'

well not every 1 english is the best.really mine is not any better.being able to talk doesn't mean that the person is able to write that well.

and you know what? some people dont even understand her emails as it is most of the time rubbish mails. the english is just so bad.

yesterday when my friends were reading the email, they were laughing and they ask me who wrote it...

and you know what? i really wanted to correct the email and send back to her but if i send back to her with all the cc, then she will surely be so malu case till she don't know where to hide

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha... She no enter Evil tch's class.. Evil tch scolds us everyday for our bad english but luckily we no write like her.. We are afraid of tch posting our "homework" here.. *evil grins*

5:36 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

luckily we no write like her?that part is wrong english already. so student will kena m16 by evil teacher very soon

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home