Tuesday, November 11, 2008

People Trying To Set Up A Partner For Me

On Friday when I assisted some of the programmers in the DC, this programmer who is a girl asked me this question from no where....

Programmer : JT, do you have a girlfriend?

JT: What Do You Think?

Programmer : I don't think so

JT: Your right

Programmer : But why?

JT : The time has not come as I still haven't done a lot of things in my life which I want to do.

Programmer : What do you want to do?

JT: Play the best in music, do what I want when I want and etc. (cut some parts out)

Programmer : BTW, our dev side there got 1 very pretty girl who is still single

JT: Who?

Programmer : (A Girls name) Identity protected :P

JT: Oh that 1.

Programmers : How you know her? (A little shock coz i know her)

JT : I created her access card for her

Programmer : So pretty or not

JT : Do your work (had to change topic as I didnt' want to dwell into this topic and it was hitting lunch time)

Programmer : (kept on laughing). Joins Us for lunch today

JT : Do your work! (tryin to keep them focus in work).


Anyway yeah that was in DC and when I went to have a leak at the toilet, I saw the same set of people and the girl was there and the guy ask me this

Programmer : hey you change your mine?

JT: No (I had to whack him, I guess it was a little hard, but no offense bro.)When I whack him all his friends standing there were laughing. I am unsure why but it seems something not right is happening.

*after came out of toilet*

Programmer : You sure you dowan to follow us?

JT : I am really sure.



Anyway when I was in 1u after lunchy with Mr Ng, we were talking about bf gf stuff and it was so funny. I mean when we are alone then we see people with gf / bf then our mind will start to renationalized all the most crappy reasons just to make ourself don't feel so bad. I guess some of you can connect with what I am trying to say.

I guess if I was smaller and people pull this type of trick on me about setting me up, I will be really mad. I still remember last time when I was in std 4 there was this pretty Chinese girl in my class and one day my friend kept teasing me with her then I was quite sad and honestly I cried in school and when I saw that fella I push him behind and wanted to whack him (that time I learn taekwondo already). But in the end I didn't, I went back to my place and continue to cry. I now actually wonder why I cry.

ANYWAY, I am not desperate for gf yet, at times when those things play in my mind, I will just have to know that the time has not arrive yet for me. I actually have to admit this, the girls that I like are now taken, then girls that I ignored back in primary, secondary, uni are also taken. I guess God has a bigger plan in my life for me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you really did cry at school? haha... I don't think I'll believe that..hehe..

I think when I was the age of your crying age, I'm the one who was bullying people..hehe...never remembered that I cried at school..haha, but I can recall that I did make my classmate called up his daddy coz he could not afford to fight with me :p

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah i did cry last time. i did cry a few times during primary school....

and u bully ppl means u gangster ler.

har ppl have to call their dad? i remember once someone called her mum coz i bully him.

i call him cry baby and he will cry... then another fren i call cacing then he also will be scared.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah..I never bullied ppl..not that I can remember, but others might recall..haha...

My ex-classmate called up his daddy coz he asked me to returned his shoes, but I don't want coz I thought that shoes are mine, but lastly I found out that they weren't...haha...

I was primary 3 that time, but when I quarrel with his daddy outside the class room, my teacher don't even bother to save me...hai... I can still remember very vividly the face of the scence :)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

didnt knw sis when small also gangster liao. how come like that.thats why i know why u always bully me..threaten me also got :( :"( im ur most lovable brother ok?

shoes not urs also u want?wats wrong with this sister of mine....

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... I think that's how I develop my gangsterism..haha...

by the way, wrong usage of words. Should be "most ADORABLE brother"..hhehe..

That shoes...I thought its mine in the 1st place..but malu to admit I made the mistake when I reaslise its not mine...hehe..

Wanna say sorry to him next time..haha

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

want to say sorry to him next time i guess too late rite.then what happen to ur ori shoes?

adorable bro? u sure or not? i tink bluff wan lor. but bro memang adorable mar :P haha :)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home