Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lunchy

I guess most of you know that on Friday's lunch is really good for me and your right. Lunch this time was in 1U in Dragon I. Food there is really nice and it is really different. But the food might be a little bit pricey but hey since I work OT that night, I so called as got my food covered that day and if there ain't enough, I still have the OT allowance for last month to cover my expenses.

I tried the little pau with soup inside and the soup inside taste really good. I am not sure what is the name of the food but its on the menu 1st page. We had fried rice and also some chicken dish that is fried with dried chilies. Food was really tasty. Had chinese tea as drink.

All I can say, food there is pricey but the food quality is above medium.


Anyway when we came back from lunch, I kena shoot by boss coz we went out too long :P I guess cannot go out to 1U for lunch anymore :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home