Friday, November 21, 2008

Aiyo Why La Programmer So Stupid

On Thursday it was a good day. I was a little late to work coz I overslept a little. Anyway it was really nice to do my work today as I had to update some of my listing that I never updated for quite some time. Not only that, I had to do some correction on my work and I was to start on a new PnP which is Performance Monitoring. Had to do some research on that PnP as its quite a wide PnP.

Anyway work was really good till I got a very stupid email from the programmer blaming DC. Then the fire in me started straight away as the way he wrote it was like it is DC problem when it is not even our problem at all. So I called the programmer up and talk nicely and I started to question him on the email and eventually blasting him all the way. I told him that the way he wrote will make us in DC look bad and I kept on whacking him that his program sucks (which always hangs when no one know it hangs and other bugs in the application). I believe he was piss when I whack him and I didn't want to give him anymore face as I know I was nice to you before, but now AFTER YOU OVERSTEP the line, you decided to dig your own grave which is getting lashing from me.

The guy is called Lee Meng Soon. His skills, just like his boss is peanuts. Not only did I whack LMS but the other day I whack his boss which is Kok Wai. Damm his boss and him is just 2 crap people always talking crap and don't even know anything at all. The other day his boss told us to fix the problem, installation of PTF (Program Temp Fix - as400) is needed to be installed on the system. Since development stages, NO ONE from his side told us there is a need for PTF. Our projects have been running live for many many months and it was in development stages when I 1st started working in the company which is in the month of April. So I question him on the logic behind PTF and etc and guess what? NO ANSWERS from any of the programmer. Shows how stupid programmers are. It seems like MOST (some of you I still respect who knows your job well) of the programmers I come face to face don't even have a single logic. Not only that, they can tell you they don't even know what they are doing. If you know what is the problem, talk out and don't tell us I think or I don't even know. Some of you are team Leaders. If team leaders don't know anything, the word is shame shame.

Anyway the other day when I was doing my PnP, and after I pass it to my boss, he told me I did a lot of mistakes. The other day when he ask me to redo, I did redo and check most of it and fix to what he wants. I even got my friend to check on my grammar. Then he told me to be careful. What is there to be careful off when my own boss don't even know what he wants at times? I know my boss is trying to say I am careless, but guess what? what about my office mate that comes to office around 10-11am and goes home sharp? or even at times he comes early but sleeps in the office for around 2 hours then wake up and read comic the whole day? how about his work which is so messy and at times I have to fix it? What crap double standard is this man? At times I just feel fedup working for the company but what is making me stay is coz its near my house and the amount of savings I can save on food coz food is cheaper that area.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,

I'm not sure whether you realise this or not, but as for me, I think most of your blog article are cornerning whacking up your colleague or cursing your company.

If you are really unhappy, please do look for a better job :)

Nothing is worth changing a person's attitude to a worse and trying to save a few bucks and being exchanged with angers and disatisfactions just doesn't sounds logic :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

well the thing is this sis, those programmers simply blame people without checking the source out.

as for me before i blame people, i will find out whats the issue rather than blaming the person as i feel its not right.

the programmers there dont have brains. their brains are stuck in their @ss (rude but true) as they never think.they always talk about logic but when u meet them they dont seem to have ANY logic at all.

anyway they are not my colleague.they are programmers.programmers will nv be my colleague..

cant find another job now as u knw the market is not so good

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home