Saturday, November 15, 2008

Worship God 2008 Conference


This is the conference I have been waiting for. I have always been waiting for a worship conference to happen some where. This time it really happen for the 1st time in DUMC. IT is starting today and it will end on Sunday with the last day which will end with a worship session at 8pm in DUMC. The speaker of the conference is Glen Packiam. He is a PJ boy and was staying in Damansara Utama. He was with the song writer for a few songs which is 'My Savior Lives', 'Your Name', 'Everyone', 'We Lift You Up', 'I Will Stand' and 'God Has Come'. His songs are really good and when you really check out the lyrics, it is good stuff.

I have been there yesterday and today. His teaching is all back to basic. I guess we as humans always forget the basics. If we forget the basic and use our own strength then we surely will be burn out. What ever we do, we need to always fall back on God. One more part that caught me is we need to keep the 7th day to be a rest day. The sabbath day is important to let us to be charge up once again on the 7th day. What Glenn does with his wife is they will turn off their hp and not use their laptop and just take different slots to take care of their kids while 1 of them spend time with God. I guess thats good and IMPORTANT so that we can be recharge and we will be able to tie more with God rather that being busy at all the time for at times its not even important. Anyway I got another CD in church today for RM30. This month itself, I spend quite a lot on CD's. But its ok, had a little more from last month due to the OT that I did.


Counting On God


LASTLY, like I say, the last Worship Evening will be at DUMC tomorrow at 8pm. DUMC map. Click on the link and you will get to see the map of Dream Center. Bring your friends as it will be a night of good worship and also to be able to feel God's presence in the church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home