Friday, November 28, 2008

Tan Min Ser Wedding

22nd November 2008 was the day my friend Tan Min Ser got married to Ng Jen Ling (hope correct spelling). I have to say, this really honest, I really felt happy for my friend and I never felt so happy for quite some time of life. It was like Joy as I was part of my friends marriage. Yeah I was, being his 'heng tai' and going to Jen Ling's house which is so NEAR to my house. We really kena in the girls house and till today I have no idea who are the 'chee muis'. We didn't get to interact with them that much. BUT I have to say they are pretty and they look very matured for 17 year old. ANYWAY, punishment that we had to endure is due to my dear friend who cannot answer the questions. We had to eat wasabi, do push up and wax our legs (I kena, but no effect). But even though it was punishment, it was worth it all for the fun and being able to interact with different people. Then it was church wedding and it was really nice to see back SMDJ students from different year. It was like reunion.

Little Ribbon I Tied On My Car


At night was dinner. Food was good, but the best was the jokes, laughter, time that all of us spend together. We even question why we the 'heng tai' was all sitting behind my friend manage to say this 'because when I enter I want you all to see me 1st'.

MS & Wife

Min Ser wedding actually brought a lot of joy into me that day. I guess I was really happy for my friend and he allowed me to be apart of his wedding by doing the 'heng tai' stuff. I was happy and it seems like it was me getting married.


Congrats Min Ser & Jen Ling

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Ng said...

Wah... so fast got people blog about the wedding ledi ah :P

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah. thats rite.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home