Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bye Bye Partner

My partner decided to quit ushering and decided to become Dew Crew. Wish my partner didnt do that as I don't like those older couples under my care. They don't listen to me when I tell them what to do. I guess they might wonder 'what this young punk know?' One thing I know I still respect them but they don't respect me, I think I would transfer to another position to do ushering. I still don't get it why people don't understand simple instructions? I don't know why they just want to sit down so fast after collecting the offering while the rest are still standing around to make sure those who are late will be able to get their seats. I am actually complaining about my own ushers. Is there something wrong with me?

Anyway partner, really miss the way that we work together. Even though it was 2 months but serving was you was the best. It was easier to work with you than those people who are with me. I will always remember your smile that you shown to me. Wish your all the best in Dew Crew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home