Sunday, December 14, 2008

Main Guitar

My A&L guitar went up on stage the other day for my sister's wedding. I guess most of my guitars are use for some sort of event. I guess I will mention the events that my guitar been use for.

  1. Orang Asli Trip
  2. Christmas Events
  3. CG (Nearly Weekly)
  4. Street Ministry
  5. Weddings

I really want my guitar to really go further in doing God's work or even practicing on myself. I have to say now I really am into music and I am really trying hard to learn the harmonics which is freaking hard. I guess it will take time and patience to do it but I know I can and I know I will be able to do it one day. I actually thought of getting another guitar which will be switchable between my A&L and unsure of the guitar that I want to buy. I thought of Custom Acoustics (Max $1400), Farida (Max 3K+) and Takamine (Max 2K+) and at the same time I thought of getting elec G but I guess for now is all acoustics for me.

I have to say on 11 December I tried Takamine and it sounded really good. It really caught my attention straight away as the frets are so nice and the neck is really comfy. But the only thing is the guitar didn't have a pickguard and the guitar scratches very easily. I guess IF I AM going to get a new guitar it will be either Farida or Takamine but really I need a pickguard OR ELSE everytime when I play the guitar, my pick will eat my guitar :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home