Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giving My Best For Last Worship Of The Year

On the 17th Of December 2008 will be my last worship for the cell group. Nope I am not changing CG, but it is the last one of the year. For my last worship, I want to make it great and since the 7th of Dec I have been selecting my songs and I roughly got all my songs. Will try to fit in 7 songs which I have chosen to celebrate Christmas. I even started to practice the songs already and it really fit nicely as all the songs are same chords. It is a mixture of Christmas song and normal worship songs. I really want it to be great as it is to celebrate our King's birthday (even though it is not really on the 25th). But the most IMPORTANT thing is I am prepared for it for the best blast of the night and with God in our midst. I hope to prac really hard that I won't blunder on that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home