Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SA Work Is Really Hard

The other day my boss ask me why I set the AS400 Password Minimum to 7 Characters while Windows is at 8 Characters. I was like yeah its the PCI hardening guide. Then he ask me why I never think before doing? I was like what the world? He told me I should set to 8 characters. If I set to 8 characters, my minimum is 8 and maximum is 8? Who on earth is going to be so stupid to put both the same? I guess I have to review back some of my work. I guess it is not really that good. Darn at times I wish it was the best but it is not that good in others eye's. Anyway my boss said that Mr Ng did a really good job at the start. But he don't know I am the behind person passing the info to Mr Ng :P I guess T BOY don't know that I have been working for the company for quite some time back but I was not paid yet :P But I look at the comment in another way, which is I am not up the mark. Damm if I am really not up the mark then I will be doom really really soon.

Not only that, I guess Mr Ng also is damm fedup now. I know how it feels as I have gotten it many many times already. I know that my company has no arah. That I am really sure. I always do something then I will get back fire. Even when I do 2 sets of backup FOR JUST INCASE, my boss just shake his head. I mean play safe man. I don't want to put people hard effort into the drain as they have to come all the way from overseas to do it. I guess the reason why Mr ng & I are really fedup is coz we are tak tentu arah. We actually compliment each other as each of us have our own strenght like Mr Ng (AS400+Firewall) and Me (Wintel & little of everything). Without each other it will be harder to get the job done. But I don't really know why that my boss say I keep on getting others views when I believe I should. I cannot just shut myself out from the world and tell my own self what I am doing is ALWAYS RIGHT. If I do that, I think the word is THATS IT! Well just trying to hang on for a while till I get more skills before I move on. What I want to learn next is ALDON. Once I am good at least I have something to hang on too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home