Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friend After Me?

Darn, I guess I am now being stalk. I guess MAYBE a friend is after me as she called me the other day and talk to me for 40minutes on the phone as she is after work. I did answer her call and we just chat like normal. But there is a part of the conversation that she ask me when I was born. I told her 1984 as I kind of get what we are heading towards. It might be a hint or if I might be a little too much it might be actually nothing. Not only that, my friend told me she bought a house in KL and she wants to look for a job in KL. That is like double hint which is major not that good.

Anyway people will ask why not give it a try? No thanks is the word. I have my own reasons why not. DUMC got many more. My cousin from Canada also coming :P Still got many choices in the world mar :P Anyway just wait for the time and more will be reveal. God knows :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home