Saturday, December 27, 2008

Think Before Talking

I have to continue to say that before you talk bad about a person or want to shoot of the person, think about it before lashing it out. I gurantee you once the person hear you say it, pain has already crept into the person. I am one person who always kena from my mum and at times I hate my mum. Even though I have put the item to rest, BUT when my mum continues to shoot me, all the things that I put to rest will be unearth out. One of the comments that I will never forget my mum saying is "I don't want you as son anymore". WTF? If you don't want me as son, why did you even at the first place give birth to me? Seriously I think if you parents want to blast your kids, use the right words and not the words that have already made a hole into the kids heart and even after forgive, the event will still replay in their heart. I guess why she don't want me is because I am useless. If you think I am useless, then like I say, why you bother to give birth to me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, most human don't really think of what they are talking about when they are angry. Yeah, angry with you on people should think over what they said...But that's not how it works most of the time...

Thus, don't keep things to your heart. Your mom won't give you up. If she gave you up, she'll lose a lot on the investment which she had dumped on you for these 26 years...haha

Cheers!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

that time my mum is not angry ok.but that time the way she say it she really mean it.and u jz dont knw my mum.my mum is a nutty women when she is angry and i actually even went to see my senior pastor about this..i really did.

investment?u knw sometimes she dont even bother la...so wats up with 26yrs of investment?

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home